14 New divination Cards Detailed Guide in POE 3.9
In Path of Exile, Divination card can be a type of item that can be collected to exchange for a reward. Divination cards drop from monsters and loot containers. They may be stackable, tradeable things that take up 1×1 inventory space. You’ll find many distinctive cards, each and every 1 dropping inside a unique a part of the game and granting a unique reward. So in Path of Exile, it has several types of divination cards and it’s essential for players.
Numerous new players ask the query: How to get divination cards in Poe 3.9?
Farming system: random divination cards are often acquired by way of the following upgrade paths or vendor recipes: 1 Diviner’s Incubator/ 5 The Gambler/ 1 Stacked Deck. Every single card variety drops in certain areas of Wraeclast, so farming stated location permits for the player to maximize their probabilities of getting the preferred item.
POE 3.9: Conquerors on the Altas added a total of 14 division cards. The following is usually a detailed guide for the diversity cards added in POE 3.9. Other unreleased division cards might be updated later.
1. The Chosen
– Skin of the lords(Corrupted)
– They whose lives were given to clothing the dark dreamer… They were the lucky ones.
2. Deathly Designs
– Level 21 Trap Gem
– Quality: +23%(Corrupted)
– The Karui was correct; There is a virtue in honoring my ancestors.
3. Divine Justice
– Eternal Labyrinth enchantment
– Many sought the goddess blessing. Few survived the labyrinth to receive it.
– A master seeks help(Niko)
– Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. Rumi of the Vaal.
5. Squandered Prosperity
– Perandus Manor(Corrupted)
– Our rulers are being ridiculous, and we are suffering.
6. Succor of the Sinless
– Bottled Faith
– Blessed is the blood of the beholden disciple. The earth is anointed by his step. The damnable are sanctified by his strike.
The remaining division cards will be continuously updated …
【POE Promotion Guide: Do you know Poe 3.9 currency farming guide? 】